Location Dublin City CentreTEMPORARY
Consultant Sarah Owen
Date posted 01 March 2019 2019-03-012019-03-31 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 15 20 20 HOUR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie
Due to growth a leading Financial Services institution is for an experienced Reconciliations Analyst to join their team. Be part of this growth and find out more about the opportunity here.
Key responsibilities of the reconciliations analyst:
- Perform assigned daily operations and processes including, but not limited to: trade instructions, directed lending instructions, wire transfer instructions, security purchase orders, and reconciliations
- Identify and communicate problem transactions to internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Correct transactions in a controlled and documented manner in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from internal and external clients
- Complete all daily tasks and processes within the agreed deadlines
- Balance daily activity in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures
As the reconciliations analyst, you will have a business related qualification along with excellent IT skills. Previous experience working in financial services is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a reconciliations analyst to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the reconciliations analyst role, please apply today or contact the Walters People Team for more information.