Consultant Alexandra Rickard
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-30 2019-05-29 admin-and-secretarial Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
An integrated finance, procurement and project delivery model is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to support in its delivery of projects across a number of government sectors, namely Education, Health, Justice and Social Housing.
- Support the Operations team in achieving deliverables, including the coordination of internal and external reporting, procedures and quality, business support and arrangements for business continuity
- Assist with the invoice and requisition payment processes by coordinating necessary documentation for processing and tracking of invoices and expenses
- Monitor and coordinate staff training requirements
- Provide support to companies staff as internal IT and facilities liaison
- Provide project support to staff in the preparation of presentations, board packs, meeting documentation, team calendars and meeting invites etc.
- Other ad hoc coordination or administrative tasks as required
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- High level of proficiency across Microsoft Office (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook) is essential; knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, and certification in some or all Microsoft Office programs would be an advantage
- Be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills, flexibility and an ability to work in a busy, collaborative, highly professional and dynamic team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic and professional approach to work
- A Third level qualification is desirable
Apply today or please contact Alexandra Rickard for more information.