A leading Financial Services firm are seeking a KYC Officer on a 12 month fixed term contract to be based in Dublin. As a core member of the KYC team, you will be responsible for client onboarding, client review and client exit according to established policies and procedures for the relevant banks within the company’s groups.
Key responsibilities of the KYC Officer:
- Assess the risk on new and existing client relationships following the company’s AML Framework
- Complete due diligence checks, requesting KYC information and documentation and make recommendations to management on the client risk assessment
- Develop and frequently review client relationships, as well as conduct incident and event-driven client reviews
- Review and evaluate relevant KYC documents, as well as update internal databases and spreadsheets
- Undertake key projects over time as required by management
Key requirements of the KYC Officer:
- At least a bachelor’s degree within Law, Business studies in Banking and Insurance or a related field
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Good proficient knowledge of KYC regulations as well as an understanding of AML/CFT frameworks
- Experience within Funds Administration is an advantage
- Experience or exposure within the Banking industry would be essential
- Strong analytical ability and good oral and written communication
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
If you are interested in this role apply with your CV now or contact Sean at Sean.Keogh@walterspeople.com.
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR60000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 30 June 2022A leading Financial Services Banking firm based in Dublin are seeking a Prudential Compliance Specialist for a permanent full-time role. You will be required to oversee the structures to track prudential compliance, assess the impact of new prudential regulations, and oversee first and second line owners to ensure they fulfil prudential regulatory obligations. Another key area will be supporting the implementation of the upstream element of a new GRC risk system, designed to manage Upstream Risk.
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR60000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 29 June 2022A leading Financial Services Banking firm based in Dublin are seeking a Senior IT Risk Specialist for a full time permanent role. In this role, you will be key in supporting the delivery of an effective Operational & IT Risk function. Your role will involve providing technical expertise in delivering appropriate and meaningful challenge, guidance and support to various business areas to ensure that their technology risks are properly identified, assessed, controlled, monitored and reported. You will work within the Operational Risk & IT Function which is a key function of the second line of defence.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 17 May 2022A leading Financial Services firm are seeking a Compliance Officer for a permanent position based in Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to begin their career in compliance and who possesses the skills and attitude to succeed in a positive workplace with great management. The successful candidate will be a part of the Monitoring team within the compliance division.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 17 May 2022A Financial Services and IT firm are actively seeking an Implementation Consultant for a permanent position to be based in Dublin. This role is an exciting opportunity to join a lively, growing software company with a young workforce and global client base. This is a role that will suit someone who is technically strong and has the relationship management skills to navigate clients through complex implementations.
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR65000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 May 2022A highly exciting software company who have recently entered the Dublin market are seeking a Risk and Audit Governance Specialist to join their Dublin city centre business.