A leading Financial Services company in Dublin is looking for a Junior Administrator to join their team. The right candidate will provide a full suite of company secretarial services to a portfolio of clients, in addition to assisting team members.
Key Responsibilities for the Junior Administrator:
- Assist in managing a company secretarial client entity portfolio while maintaining strong relationships with the clients
- Participate and prepare the first draft of minutes and action logs of board meetings, prepare board packs ahead of these meetings.
- Assist in arranging client transactions in line with Transaction Management team - circulate, track documentation and executions
- Liaise with clients, beneficiaries, client advisor, brokers, banks, intermediaries and custodians
- Other Ad-Hoc admin duties
Key Requirements for the Junior Administrator:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years company secretarial experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Working towards or desire to completing your ICSA Qualification
- Experience in attending client boards meetings with minute drafting skills and shows excellent attention to detail
- Shows ability to communicate with all/ most levels within the business in a clear manner
- Has knowledge of secretarial applications - Blueprint, Board Vantage, Board IQ or equivalent
- Preferred - experience with funds environment such as CBI, ICAV and regulated funds, DACs, SPVs and PLCs
Salary: EUR27000 - EUR30000 per annum + bonus scheme, pension, health careLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 September 2022A leading automotive insurance/ financial services company is looking for a Business Support Specialist to join their team in Dublin. The ideal candidate will be able to inherit the culture of customer care, personal responsibility and innovation in order to enable the ongoing success of the company and the team.