Junior AML Due Diligence Analyst
Junior AML Due Diligence Analyst - Dublin
A top international financial services firm are looking for a Junior AML Due Diligence Analyst. The role offers a permanent contract and will be based in Dublin City. This team is a diverse and dynamic group of people delivering continued business success across many countries offering leadership, collaboration, innovation, and visionary thinking. In this role you will perform anti-money laundering and due diligence functions during client onboarding and periodic reviews continuously. You will also ensure that the international AML requirements are followed to minimise operational, regulatory, and reputational risk to the firm. This permanent position in Dublin offers a salary of €35,000 - €40,000.
Key responsibilities of the Junior AML Due Diligence Analyst:
- To be actively engaged in identifying opportunities for process improvement and enhancing efficiencies.
- To verify AML requirements, such as KYC, MIFiD II, for clients at onboarding, period review and adhoc phases to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering guidelines.
- Achieve excellent quality of AML analysis (reputational, financial, regulatory and operational risk).
- Utilise various independent online sources to obtain requisite information.
- Coordinate with numerous business partners to provide prompt and accurate responses to inquiries regarding regulatory requirements.
- Provide accurate and in-depth audit trails of all in-coming requests from receipt through to execution, including filing on document repository.
Key Requirements of the Junior AML Due Diligence Analyst:
- Preferably at least a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2:1 obtained in a relevant field i.e. Business, Finance etc.
- A good knowledge and understanding of MIFiD/MIFiD II and Irish/UK regulations and anti-money laundering regulations.
- A knowledge and understanding of the operating environment, business process and procedures, the transaction life-cycle, as well as the businesses supported (e.g. Fixed Income, Equities, Global Counterparty Credit).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office with sound Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to follow to strict deadlines and handle high volumes of work in a demanding environment, good organisation and time management.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 24 November 2022Investment Data Analyst - Permanent - Financial Services - Dublin
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 04 November 2022Surveillance Analyst
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR43000 per annum + Pension, Health Insurance, HybridLocation: DublinDate posted: 04 November 2022AML/KYC On-Boarding Analyst
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annum + Pension, HealthcareLocation: DublinDate posted: 03 November 2022TPRM Analyst - Permanent - Dublin - Financial Services
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 01 November 2022Implementation Consultant - Financial Services - Permanent - Dublin