TPRM Analyst / Associate
TPRM Analyst / Associate
A well-known multinational bank based in Dublin City Centre (IFSC) is looking to hire a TPRM Analyst / Associate to join their expanding team. As a TPRM Analyst / Associate, you would be responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of the third-party risk management framework across EMEA, from a 1LoD perspective. TPRM Frameworks have been designed and implemented for all across the region. They are owned and maintained by 2LoD TPRM and respective representatives in RMD locally. This role is required to perform 1LoD tasks centrally, and drive consistency in application and execution. This is a permanent position with excellent benefits which includes, salary of €35,000 - €45,000 DOE, pension, health-care, 25 days annual leave and excellent hybrid working model of two days in the office and three teams from home. As the team is growing there will be excellent career growth potential.
Key Responsibilities of a TPRM Analyst / Associate:
- Assist and drive the TPRM process – outsourcing determinations, service criticality and service provider risk assessments, cyclical reviews, supporting evidence review.
- Drive, assist and challenge third party due diligence.
- Support Relationship Managers from business units in the formulation of appropriate metrics (KPIs) to oversee and monitor service provider performance. This will include Service Level Agreement planning, negotiation and approval.
- Gather and report KPIs on a monthly basis to provide clear oversight of third-party performance.
- Maintain an up-to-date portfolio of outsourcing service providers.
- Identify and observe remedial actions arising form due diligence assessments or performance issues.
- Monitor the outsourcing/TPRM profile of the region and escalate risk concerns to TPRM team leader.
- Develop and carry out multi-level reporting for key stakeholder groups.
- Guarantee outsourcing arrangements are suitably documented in contractual agreements and Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure Integration with additional processes, e.g. F&C Procurement, ABCD and ASRA.
- Operate the TPRM platform and pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Manage and sustain the TPRM database.
Key Requirements of a TPRM Analyst / Associate:
- Previous Risk Management experience with exposure to risk frameworks, ideally in Third Party Risk Management/Outsourcing.
- Strong risk-based focus.
- Strong MS Office skills (Microsoft Excel (intermediate/advanced) and Access)
- Strong data manipulation skills.
- Excellent communication skills – focused, to the point and clear.
- Strong focus on completing tasks to adhere to deadlines.
- Risk Assessment and metric design skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent team worker with ability to build successful and productive relationships with colleagues.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrable track record in stakeholder management.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 24 November 2022Investment Data Analyst - Permanent - Financial Services - Dublin
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 04 November 2022Surveillance Analyst
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR43000 per annum + Pension, Health Insurance, HybridLocation: DublinDate posted: 04 November 2022AML/KYC On-Boarding Analyst
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annum + Pension, HealthcareLocation: DublinDate posted: 03 November 2022TPRM Analyst - Permanent - Dublin - Financial Services
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 01 November 2022Implementation Consultant - Financial Services - Permanent - Dublin