A multinational universal bank based in Dublin City Centre is looking for to hire a Surveillance Analyst to join their excellent team. This firm is one of the world's leading and most distinguished financial institutions, with years of success, quality, and innovation behind them. This opportunity offers careers that provide endless potential – helping millions many individuals and businesses thrive and creating financial and digital solutions. As a Surveillance Analyst, this opportunity where your role will concentrate on the Surveillance and Control Room programme for EME and associated legal and regulatory requirements, firm policies, and industry best practices. The role of a Surveillance Analyst involves you working closely with numerous teams that cover Surveillance and Control Room activities.
Key Responsibilities of a Surveillance Analyst:
- Detecting and escalating potential breaches of regulatory rules such as MAR, firm policies, and the misuse of MNPI.
- Assisting with the improvement, designing and integration of processes and procedures.
- Keeping up to date with changes to regional rules and regulations: and material regulatory developments that directly impact surveillance obligations.
- Escalating supposed impacts for consideration
- Aiding with performing business and thematic investigations that proactively identify possibly suspicious business activity and business / employee conduct risk.
- Interacting regularly with other Compliance and Risk areas, including the other Global Surveillance functions, Product Compliance and other areas as needed.
- Supporting in responding to audits, examinations, regulatory enquiries, and investigations, and liaising with regulators as needed.
- Constructing and improving complex surveillance models and improvement of existing models
Key Requirements of a Surveillance Analyst:
- University Degree or relevant experience (e.g., Surveillance or Compliance experience in an investment bank.
- Strong interest in financial services and conduct requirements as well as an understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Good knowledge of regulation pertaining to market abuse and understanding of using mainstream Surveillance systems.
- Capacity to multi-task and manage projects whilst accomplishing daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Confident, have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
- Exercise sound judgement with an awareness of effective escalation of risk.
- Outstanding MS Excel skills.
- Preferably fluent in second language (preferred French)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below or send your CV to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 14 October 2022Trade Surveillance Associate - Permanent - Dublin - Financial Services
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 24 November 2022Investment Data Analyst - Permanent - Financial Services - Dublin
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR43000 per annum + Pension, Health Insurance, HybridLocation: DublinDate posted: 04 November 2022AML/KYC On-Boarding Analyst
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annum + Pension, HealthcareLocation: DublinDate posted: 03 November 2022TPRM Analyst - Permanent - Dublin - Financial Services
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 01 November 2022Implementation Consultant - Financial Services - Permanent - Dublin