Compliance & Risk Officer
Compliance & Risk Officer Location: Dublin 2 (Hybrid Working Model)
A well-known financial services company in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire a Compliance and Risk Officer to join their team. In this role you will be performing risk reviews, comprehensive testing and delivering independent second line assurance reports. This opportunity will report to the Head of Group Risk Assurance and will provide a great opportunity to learn and grow your career.
Key Responsibilities of a Compliance & Risk Officer:
- Assist the review lead in defining a review scope, test strategy, and execute testing.
- Interact professionally and efficiently with business areas and key stakeholders.
- Complete comprehensive testing to allow for the identification of Issues.
- Assist the Lead reviewer in Preparing and agreeing detailed final review reports for senior management.
- Contribute to committee and board reports to ensure senior management are up to date and aware of key compliance issues.
- The role holder assists the team to deliver a comprehensive proactive, independent second line assurance reports for the company and associated subsidiaries.
- Supports the delivery and management of risk-based assurance reviews that effectively challenges and influences management / business leaders through the agreement and reporting of assurance findings which drive improvements in the control environment to support risk management practices.
Key Requirements of a Compliance & Risk Officer:
- Preference for candidates qualified or studying for Compliance, Risk and Control or Accounting/Audit qualifications.
- Candidates with experience in Compliance, Finance, Technology, Data, Risk Management or Audit in a Banking environment and associated risks, Data Analysis, Data Aggregation, IT audit experience, COBIT will also be a valuable addition to the team.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a financial service. Have a proven understanding and experience of financial services industry regulations, key banking processes, financial products and/or systems.
- Has a lot of initiative, excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Risk Analysis - Links risk initiatives into critical business drivers, determining the costs and impacts of the risks.
- Negotiation and Influence - Engages in discussion to reach an agreement and create outcomes, affecting the action, behaviours, or opinions of others
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements - Maintains and demonstrates up to-date knowledge of industry regulatory requirements and ensures its implementation and monitoring where required.
- Auditing Principles and Tools – Understands and applies auditing principles and tools to safeguard assets and evaluate an organisation’s internal control environment
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Please note: The Minimum Education requirements for entry to this role is 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate (or equivalent), to include a pass in English and Maths. These must be achieved at either Ordinary or Honours Level. Confirmation of this will be sought if successful for the role.
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR40000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 24 January 2023Junior Compliance and Tax Analyst - Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 05 January 2023Compliance Officer - Financial Services - Dublin - Permanent
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annum + plus pension, healthcare etc.Location: DublinDate posted: 03 February 2023KYC Associate - Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 January 2023Implementation Consultant - Financial Services - Permanent - Dublin
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annum + plus pension, healthcareLocation: DublinDate posted: 10 January 2023Data Operations Analyst - Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent