Underwriting Analyst with Spanish
A leading payment services company in Dublin is looking to hire an Underwriting Analyst. They are offering an amazing opportunity to grow your career in financial services. This role brings with it, pension, 22 days of Annual Leave, health and life insurance.
Key Responsibilities of an Underwriting Analyst:
- Underwriting of businesses and performing financial evaluations
- Evaluation of new and existing merchants
- Knowledge of risk exposure and potential collateral / reserve requirements.
- Transaction monitoring and periodic credit reviews
- Ensuring all compliance requirements, scheme rules and credit guidelines are adhered to
- Complete risk reporting, investigating and oversight tasks
- Internal contact for risk management and compliance inquiries
- Training of partners and merchants on risk management processes
- Close cooperation and collaboration with international colleagues
Key Requirements of an Underwriting Analyst:
- Fluent Spanish.
- Inherent business awareness, acumen and curiosity
- Strong financial analysis with 2-4 years experience in credit analysis and/or underwriting
- Communication, negotiation and prioritisation skills to succeed within a fast paced, efficient, customer focused organisation
- Experience in banking/ payments industry and familiarity with KYC procedures beneficial
- Relevant 3rd level degree in business / finance.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 08 February 2023Reporting Expertise Specialist