KYC Associate - Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent
A multinational Financial Services firm with a base in Dublin are seeking a KYC Associate for their Financial Crime Middle Office. In this role you will conduct the AML and KYC processes for the firm’s group companies in relation to the full onboarding and Periodic Review of Financial Institution and other customer type KYC records. A big focus of this role will revolve around the onboarding of corporate clients.
Key responsibilities of the KYC Associate:
- Complete KYC Onboarding/Periodic Reviews in ACCORD, ensuring the efficient processing of file, adhering to current procedures and the AML CTF Standards set out by management
- Collect from Public sources all required documentation to support the Onboarding and Review process.
- Validate information/documentation collected for completeness, adequacy, and accuracy. Ensure documentation is fit for purpose and in-line with internal and external requirements
- Investigate and assess matches for Negative News and Politically Exposed Persons. Determine materiality and prepare detailed rationale for sign-off when required
- Ensure the Interim Negative News reviews, Updates and Amendments across all systems are kept up-to date
- Prepare/monitor and escalate to FCMO Management or CPD any necessary exceptional handling, deferral, risk re-classification, or file notes as required
- Escalate any issues arising during the On-boarding/Periodic Reviews processes to the Team Leader, and act in accordance with their further instructions
- Monitor the due dates of work and pro-actively chase Front office colleagues for updates on work where due dates are at risk
- Carry out any other AML related tasks as instructed by senior management and work outside of contracted hours if required
Key requirements of the KYC Associate:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a KYC role with focus on corporate client onboarding
Good written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous eye for detail, in a four-eye checking process, well organised able to work to targets and show a flexible attitude to achieve results
- Must be results orientated and be adaptable to change, including the implementation of new procedures, systems and assisting other areas as required.
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team, supporting others to ensure the overall team objectives are achieved.
- Previous experience of working within a CDD team in a financial institution would be a benefit
- Externally recognised qualifications in relation to AML and customer due diligence are preferable. (e.g. ICA Certificates / ACAMS)
If you are interested in this role apply now or email Sean.Keogh@walterspeople.com.
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annum + plus pension, healthcare etc.Location: DublinDate posted: 03 February 2023KYC Associate - Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent
Salary: EUR32000 - EUR38000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 28 February 2023Top Financial Services Company is looking for a strong Customer Service professionals to join this growing team. APA or QFA qualifications would be ideal.
Salary: EUR32000 - EUR38000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 21 February 2023Top Financial Services Company is looking for a strong Customer Service professionals to join this growing team. APA or QFA qualifications would be ideal.
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR42000 per annum + plus bonus and benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 15 February 2023Commercial Product Analyst - Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR40000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 24 January 2023Junior Compliance and Tax Analyst - Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent