Senior Underwriter with Credit and Risk
Senior Underwriter with Cedit and Risk
A leading payment services company in Dublin is looking to hire a Senior Underwriter with Credit and Risk. They are offering an amazing opportunity to grow your career in financial services. This role brings with it, pension, 22 days of Annual Leave, health and life insurance.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Underwriter with Credit and Risk:
- Risk assessment of merchant business models and financial profiles in the POS (Point-of-Sale), MOTO (Mail Order/ Telephone Order), and ECOM (E-Commerce) transaction environment
- Financial analysis based on business model risk, financial statements, forecasts, credit bureau data etc.
- Quantification of chargeback risk exposure and potential collateral / reserve requirements to mitigate risk
- Verification of adherence to AML /KYC, compliance requirements, scheme rules and credit risk guidelines
- Transaction monitoring, periodic credit reviews and scheme compliance
- Involvement in coaching and oversight to optimise development, portfolio risk management and team performance in accordance with company objectives
- Various risk reporting, investigating and oversight tasks
- Risk event escalation plus involvement in the preparation of regular portfolio performance reporting and presentation to senior management.
- Internal contact for risk management and compliance enquiries
- Training of partners and merchants on risk management processes
Key Requirements of a Senior Underwriter with Credit and Risk:
- Strong commercial and financial analysis skills with 4 years relevant experience in credit analysis, risk and/or underwriting (preferably in a regulated fintech, payment or banking entity)
- Thorough style with inherent attention to detail, risk awareness, business acumen and curiosity
- A team player with adaptable communication, negotiation and prioritisation skills to succeed within a fast paced, customer focused, effective risk team
- Strong command of excel
- Relevant 3rd level degree in business / finance
- Excellent English (verbal and written) essential, German a distinct advantage.
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR55000 per annum + Pension, Life InsuranceLocation: DublinDate posted: 03 February 2023Senior Credit and Risk Underwriter
Salary: EUR37000 - EUR47000 per annum + plus pension, healthcare etc.Location: DublinDate posted: 16 March 2023KYC Associate - Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR50000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 March 2023Compliance Officer - Financial Services - Dublin - Permanent
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR65000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 March 2023Operational Risk Analyst - Dublin - Permanent - Financial Services
Salary: EUR70000 - EUR85000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 03 March 2023Top Fund Company in Dublin is looking for a Fund Accounting Manager with 4 to 5 years experience to join this growing team. The candidate must be coming from a Supervisor or Manager level. Fully remote role