Compliance IT Auditor
Compliance IT Auditor
Key Responsibilities of a Compliance IT Auditor:
• Perform compliance testing and auditing assignments
• Audit project planning and scheduling.
• Draft client proposals from approved templates and current fee schedules.
• Conduct on site self-regulatory reviews and remote audits
• Draft client invoices and maintain excellent client relations
• Perform Monthly expense claims
• Ensure clients are kept informed of progress and issues, that they are responded to quickly and their needs are addressed in a timely manner.
• Record and upload audit evidence and documentation in compliance with ISO standards.
• Availability to conduct local and international travel, including during weekends, as and when required.
• Ensure completeness and integrity of reports
Key Requirements of a Compliance IT Auditor:
- Science or Commerce Degree (NQF Level 7), or equivalent, if substantiated by valid evidence of competency.
- CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, COBIT, Cybersecurity (CEH and related technical field) or ISO 27001 credentials advantageous
- 1 - 3 years’ auditing experience, preferably with Big 4 audit firm IT auditing exposure, or equivalent, if substantiated by valid evidence of competency.
- Exposure to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) or similar IT and business risk and control-based audits.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, including report writing and documentation.
- Ability to provide training, mentoring and guidance in the area of expertise.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Logical and structured approach to planning and execution of tasks.
- Analytical mindset with lateral thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for IT and travel.
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR65000 per annum + plus bonus and benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 21 March 2023IT Auditor - Dublin - Fintech - Permanent
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR50000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 March 2023Compliance Officer - Financial Services - Dublin - Permanent
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR65000 per annum + plus bonus and benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 March 2023IT Auditor - Dublin - Fintech - Permanent
Salary: EUR60000 - EUR70000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 13 March 2023Quality Manager - Hybrid Working - Dublin
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR50000 per annum + plus bonus and benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 17 February 2023IT Audit Associate - Dublin - Fintech - Permanent