Quality Manager - Hybrid Working - Dublin
Key Responsibilities of a Quality Manager:
• Develop the Management Systems strategy and the management arrangements for key milestones, demonstrating solid progress against plan.
• Manage all external registration requirements to ensure they are met. Liaise with external bodies on all matters relating to registration. Maintain and improve, in line with business needs.
• Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures.
• Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS,
• Hold quarterly audit performance meetings within the business and with Certification Bodies.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with the Quality Management System.
• Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation.
• Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
• Manage and lead the team, ensuring adequate staffing levels.
• Review, implement and update company records e.g., training matrices, performance reviews, risk
• Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
• Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the quality strategy.
Key Requirements of a Quality Manager:
• Relevant Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, IT Auditing, Information Systems, Privacy Law, or equivalent.
• ISO Standards knowledge in in ISO 17020; 17021; 17025 or 17065. Experience
• ISO Audit experience either as internal or external auditor.
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills, including report writing and documentation.
• Manage accreditation audits through-out the year, including annual audits, extensions to scope, critical location visits.
• Ability to critically review policies and procedures, design and implementation of policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards.
• Ability to provide training, mentoring and guidance in the area of expertise.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills and able to meet pre-specified deadlines.
• Analytical mindset with lateral thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Able to work both autonomously and within a team structure.
• Proactive, efficient and innovative.
• Flexible to take on ad hoc tasks.
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR65000 per annum + plus bonus and benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 21 March 2023IT Auditor - Dublin - Fintech - Permanent
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR65000 per annum + plus bonus and benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 March 2023IT Auditor - Dublin - Fintech - Permanent
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR65000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 13 March 2023Compliance IT Auditor
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR50000 per annum + plus bonus and benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 17 February 2023IT Audit Associate - Dublin - Fintech - Permanent
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR50000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 17 February 2023Junior IT Auditor - Hybrid - Dublin