Market Risk Analyst
Market Risk Analyst - Financial Services - Permanent - Dublin
A global financial services firm are seeking a Market Risk Analyst to join their Dublin business on a full-time permanent contract. Within this role you will be involved in the monitoring and control of credit and market risk for the company as well as working on key projects, completing regulatory reviews and generating weekly dashboards for review. This is an exciting opportunity to fully immerse yourself in these areas of Risk and work with a leading company offering strong progression opportunities.
Key responsibilities of the Market Risk Analyst:
- Generate the weekly Risk Dashboard and monthly Market Risk Dashboard, offering analysis and recommendations going forward
- Complete in-depth investigation of P&L, P&L attribution, and market risk decomposition.
- Assist the team in resolving local P&L disputes and in completing month-end independent price verification (IPV)
- Monitor limit utilisation to ensure that market risk, credit risk and VaR & Stress exposure are compliant with the relevant limit framework.
- Complete oversight and challenge of outsourced risk activities maintaining constant engagement with service providers. Provide analysis and local investigation into exposures as required
- Complete credit risk reporting including monitoring of XVA, counter-party credit risk, collateral exposures, and associated credit limits.
- Evaluate existing processes as regulatory requirements and business activities change.
- Work with other Risk teams to ensure any audit or regulatory findings are managed and cleared within the committed timelines
Key requirements of the Market Risk Analyst:
- At least 2 years' experience within Credit/Market Risk with strong knowledge of the principles and regulations
- At least a bachelor's degree within a relevant field i.e. Mathematics, Finance, Economics etc.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience working on projects and managing project time-frames
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders within the business and external ones outside the business
- Knowledge of financial instruments and tools is an advantage
- Experience with VBA, Python is an advantage
If you are interested apply with your CV now or email Sean.Keogh@walterspeople.com.
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR60000 per annum + Penison, Health Insurance, BonusLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 08 June 2023A global asset management company based in Dublin are looking to hire a Reporting Expertise Specialist.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR47000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 07 June 2023Corporate Onboarding Analyst - Permanent - Dublin - Financial Services
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR65000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 28 April 2023Financial Risk Analyst - Financial Services - Dublin - Permanent
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR47000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 20 April 2023Corporate Onboarding Analyst - Permanent - Dublin - Financial Services
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR65000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 20 April 2023Financial Risk Analyst - Financial Services - Dublin - Permanent