Corporate Onboarding Analyst
Corporate Onboarding Analyst - Permanent - Dublin - Financial Services
A multinational financial services firm are seeking a Corporate Onboarding Analyst to be based in Dublin. The role will involve carrying out the AML and KYC processes for the company’s Nikko Capital Markets Limited in relation to the Periodic Review of Financial Institutions, Private companies, SPVs, Trusts, Funds, State Owned Companies, Sovereign Wealth companies and Government entities. Key to being successful in this role is experience within Corporate Client Onboarding.
Key responsibilities of the Corporate Onboarding Analyst:
Responsible for conducting the operation of completing KYC Periodic Reviews using CIF, Gloss and PRISM, ensuring the efficient processing of files, adhering to current procedures and the AML CDD Standards set out by Compliance Department
- Collect from Public sources all required documentation to support the Review process.Validate information/documentation collected for completeness, adequacy and accuracy. Ensure documentation is fit for purpose and in-line with internal and external requirements. Information will primarily be in relation to registration, regulation, management, ownership and KYB
- Investigate and assess matches for Negative News, Sanctions and Politically Exposed Persons. Determine materiality and prepare detailed rationale for sign-off when required.
- Ensure the Interim Negative News reviews, Updates and Amendments across all systems are kept up-to date
- Prepare/monitor and escalate to KYC Management or FCC (Financial Crime Compliance) any necessary exceptional handling, deferral, risk re-classification, or file notes as required, ensuring rationales are thoroughly detailed within CIF.
- Escalate any issues arising during the Periodic Reviews processes to the Team Leader, and act in accordance with their further instructions
- Carry out any other AML related tasks as instructed by the KYC Manager
Key requirements of the Corporate Onboarding Analyst:
- At least 3 years' experience onboarding clients through KYC processes
- Meticulous eye for detail, in a four-eye checking process, well organised able to work to targets and show a flexible attitude to achieve results
- Must be results orientated and be adaptable to change, including the implementation of new procedures, systems and assisting other areas as required.
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team, supporting others to ensure the overall team objectives are achieved.
- Previous experience of working within a CDD team in a financial institution would be a benefit
- Externally recognised qualifications in relation to AML and customer due diligence are preferable.(e.g. ICA Certificates / ACAMS)
If you are interested, please submit your CV or email Sean.Keogh@walterspeople.com
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR47000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 07 June 2023Corporate Onboarding Analyst - Permanent - Dublin - Financial Services
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR60000 per annum + Penison, Health Insurance, BonusLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 08 June 2023A global asset management company based in Dublin are looking to hire a Reporting Expertise Specialist.
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR65000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 28 April 2023Financial Risk Analyst - Financial Services - Dublin - Permanent
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR65000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 20 April 2023Financial Risk Analyst - Financial Services - Dublin - Permanent
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR65000 per annum + plus benefits and bonusLocation: DublinDate posted: 18 April 2023Market Risk Analyst - Financial Services - Permanent - Dublin