Corporate Onboarding Analyst - 12 month FTC
Corporate Onboarding Analyst - Dublin - 12 month FTC - Financial Services
A multinational Financial Services firm with a base in Dublin are seeking a Corporate Onboarding Analyst on a 12 month FTC for their Financial Crime Middle Office. In this role you will conduct the AML and KYC processes for the firm’s group companies in relation to the full onboarding and Periodic Review of Financial Institution and other customer type records. A big focus of this role will revolve around the onboarding of corporate clients.
Key responsibilities of the Corporate Onboarding Analyst:
- Complete Corporate Onboarding/Periodic Reviews in ACCORD, ensuring the efficient processing of file, adhering to current procedures and the AML CTF Standards set out by management
- Collect from Public sources all required documentation to support the Onboarding and Review process.
- Validate information/documentation collected for completeness, adequacy, and accuracy. Ensure documentation is fit for purpose and in-line with internal and external requirements
- Investigate and assess matches for Negative News and Politically Exposed Persons. Determine materiality and prepare detailed rationale for sign-off when required
- Prepare/monitor and escalate to FCMO Management or CPD any necessary exceptional handling, deferral, risk re-classification, or file notes as required
- Escalate any issues arising during the On-boarding/Periodic Reviews processes to the Team Leader, and act in accordance with their further instructions
- Monitor the due dates of work and pro-actively chase Front office colleagues for updates on work where due dates are at risk
- Carry out any other AML related tasks as instructed by senior management and work outside of contracted hours if required
Key requirements of the Corporate Onboarding Analyst:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a KYC role with focus on corporate client onboarding
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous eye for detail, in a four-eye checking process, well organised able to work to targets and show a flexible attitude to achieve results
- Must be results orientated and be adaptable to change, including the implementation of new procedures, systems and assisting other areas as required.
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team, supporting others to ensure the overall team objectives are achieved.
- Previous experience of working within a CDD team in a financial institution would be a benefit
- Externally recognised qualifications in relation to AML and customer due diligence are preferable. (e.g. ICA Certificates / ACAMS)
For more information contact Sean.Keogh@walterspeople.com.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 06 September 2023Corporate Onboarding Analyst - 12 month contract - Dublin
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR40000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 07 September 2023Top Financial Company is looking for a candidate with 1 to 2 years Administration experience who is looking to progress in their career
Salary: EUR17 - EUR20 per hourLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 12 September 2023Top Financial Services Company is looking for a strong professional with 1 to 2 years Administration experience to join this growing team on a 6 month contract that will be extended or made permanent