Compliance and Legal Analyst
Compliance and Legal Analyst - Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent
A leading Financial Services & Aviation Group are seeking a Compliance and Legal Analyst to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of legal (non-transactional) and compliance matters in the firm. You will be seen as a key member of the team and conduct important reviews of policies and procedures across the business. This is a great opportunity to build compliance experience and grow with a multinational firm.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance and Legal Analyst:
- Conduct and document end to end customer due diligence reviews and assist with all AML procedures
- Aid in the drafting and maintenance of current and upcoming compliance policies and procedures
- Assist in ensuring the proper application to the various Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Provide support in training development and any relevant compliance updates
- Complete and assist reports due for external and internal stakeholders
- Maintain relevant compliance registers within the business
Key requirements of the Compliance and Legal Analyst:
- At least 2 years' experience in a compliance related role
- At least a bachelor's degree obtained in a relevant field i.e. Business, Compliance, Finance etc.
- Exposure to and knowledge of AML and Due-Diligence screening
- Strong communication ability with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and meet key deadlines within the business
- Knowledge of CBI and relevant regulations
If you are interested apply now with your CV or send to Sean.Keogh@walterspeople.com.