Internal Controls Analyst
Internal Controls Analyst - Dublin - Insurance - Permanent
A leading Insurance firm based in Dublin are seeking an Internal Controls Analyst to join the business on a permanent contract. The role offer a competitive salary with benefits and a hybrid model of 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
In this role you will work across the group to Support with documentation and testing of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting and report into the Internal Controls Associate.
Key responsibilities of the Internal Controls Analyst:
- Conduct controls testing, including reviewing documentation to assess the design, implementation and operation of controls
- Manage and update information in the Decision Focus Risk and Control application
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating annual design and operation testing of controls
- Cooperate with control operators to gather information on the controls being tested and agree any findings with them
- Identify control gaps and provide input to remediation of control test findings
- Assist with reporting and other project management tasks related to the testing programme
Key requirements of the Internal Controls Analyst:
- At least 2 years' experience in a relevant role i.e. Audit, Risk, Controls
- Controls testing experience (SOX experience including understanding of technology risks and controls ideal but not essential
- Experience in Internal audit and/or external audit an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to persuasively and clearly articulate arguments and ideas
- The ability to remain objective while questioning and challenging
- Technical expertise & capabilities within your field
- Open, innovative and inclusive mindset
If you are interested, apply with your CV now or contact Sean.Keogh@walterspeople.com.
Salary: EUR600 - EUR650 per dayLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 24 January 2024Top Financial Services Company is looking for a Senior Investments Project Manager to join this growing team
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR60000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 19 January 2024Top Financial Advisory Company is looking for a Mortgage Advisor to join this growing team