Third-Party Risk Associate
Third-Party Risk Associate - Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent
A leading multinational financial services firm are seeking a Third-Party Risk Associate for a full-time permanent position based in Dublin. The role offers a flexible hybrid model and strong benefits including healthcare and pension.
Reporting into the TPRM Team Lead, you will be responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of the third-party risk management framework across EMEA, from a first line of defence perspective.
Key responsibilities of the Third-Party Risk Associate:
- Aid and run the TPRM process – outsourcing determinations, cyclical reviews and facilitate risk assessments
- Manage third party due diligence
- Support Relationship Managers in formulating KPIs to oversee and monitor service provider performance
- Maintain reporting of KPIs on a monthly basis to evaluate third-party performance
- Manage an up-to-date inventory of outsourcing service providers.
- Monitor remedial actions arising from due diligence assessments
- Implement multi-level reporting for key stakeholder groups in the firm
- Ensure outsourcing arrangements are suitably documented in contractual agreements and SLA’s
Key requirements of the Third-Party Risk Associate:
- At least 2 years’ Risk Management experience with exposure to risk frameworks, ideally in Third Party Risk Management/Outsourcing
- Exposure to all areas of Risk
- Strong MS Office skills (Microsoft Excel (intermediate/advanced) and Access)
- Strong data manipulation skills
- Ability to work under own initiative with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills – focused, to the point and clear
- Strong focus on completing tasks to adhere to deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and ability to piece together key data
- Excellent team worker with ability to build successful and productive relationships with colleagues
If you are interested please apply now with your CV or email Sean.Keogh@walterspeople.com.
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 15 February 2024Top Wealth Management Company is looking for a professional with over 2 years Banking or Financial Services to join this growing team.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 08 February 2024Compliance Associate - Consultancy - Permanent - Dublin (Hybrid Model)
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 26 January 2024Top Financial Services Company is looking for a Financial Advisor with over 1 years Life Insurance experience - 4 day working week
Salary: EUR145 - EUR150 per dayLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 24 January 2024Top Financial Services Company is looking for a Client Service Analyst with Cash Management experience to join this growing team
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 02 January 2024Third-Party Risk Associate - Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent