Compliance Officer - Permanent - Dublin - Property and Housing
A leading property development company are seeking a Compliance Officer to join their Risk and Compliance team on a permanent contract. The role offers a strong benefits package and the opportunity after 6 months to work a hybrid model.
In this role you will ensure that the business is compliant by providing policy, advice and training in key regulation areas that encompass the firm i.e. AML, Property Services Act, Data Protection and ESG regulations.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Manage data protection requests and liaise with the Data Protection Officer
- Investigate any data breach incidents if they arise and facilitate solutions
- Update the compliance register regularly and attend compliance meetings as minutes taker
- Conduct AML, conflict and sanction checks in line with legislative requirements and industry guidelines
- Manage account opening and processing of customer data
- Support the Head of Risk & Compliance and the business with the pathway to net zero, as required, tracking associated initiatives and projects
- Assist with sustainability reporting and any other ESG related duties
Key requirements of the Compliance Officer:
- At least 1 years' experience within a Compliance role with similar duties conducted
- Knowledge of the property sector an advantage
- Strong corporate compliance and AML knowledge along with exposure to ESG
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Ability to prepare findings reports and presentations.
- Completely IT literate, numerate and experienced with data analysis with excellent attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail and produces work to a high, consistent and accurate standard
- Ability to develop lasting and effective relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Customer orientated – ability to be client facing; excellent communicator and presenter
If you are interested, apply with your CV now or contact Sean.Keogh@walterspeople.com.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annum + plus benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 08 February 2024Compliance Associate - Consultancy - Permanent - Dublin (Hybrid Model)
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 15 February 2024Top Wealth Management Company is looking for a professional with over 2 years Banking or Financial Services to join this growing team.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 29 January 2024Third-Party Risk Associate - Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 26 January 2024Top Financial Services Company is looking for a Financial Advisor with over 1 years Life Insurance experience - 4 day working week
Salary: EUR145 - EUR150 per dayLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 24 January 2024Top Financial Services Company is looking for a Client Service Analyst with Cash Management experience to join this growing team