Asset Manager Real Estate
Consultant Darragh O'Boyle
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-01 2019-06-30 financial-services Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
A market leading company are seeking to hire an Asset Manager to join their team based in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities of the Asset Manager:
- Manage the administration of property assets in possession or in the care of Receivers and/or property agents on behalf of the company.
- Understand the local property market for each property. Ensure each property is ready for sale and on the market in the shortest time possible. Manage the sale of properties and achieve best market price available.
- Review and interrogate valuation. Prepare and present each case to Senior Management for agreement on Asking Price. Be able to discuss each property, its locality and the works, if any, required in detail.
- Manage the Offer and Sale Closure Process.
- Liaising with 3rd parties e.g. Receivers, Selling Agents, Solicitors etc. ensuring smooth process to sale and sale queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensuring cash is collected on all cases in Receivership and discrepancies are highlighted to Management.
- Ensuring all relevant property costs and taxes are paid and documents / receipts are received and in order e.g. BER Certificates, Household Charge, NPPR etc. for all cases for sale including MTR sales.
Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally have a minimum of two years’ experience as a residential property manager with proven property management experience.
- Ability to manage and drive processes with third parties will be an essential element to this position.
- Excellent PC skills (specifically in the use of databases and Excel).
- Pro-active and problem-solving approach to work.
- Experience in managing third parties and title insurers.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Good working knowledge of conveyancing transactions and conveyancing issues is an advantage.