Senior Administrator - Transfer Agency
Consultant Darragh O'Boyle
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-02 2019-07-01 financial-services Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
Are you a self starter, enthusiastic, flexible and motivated to learn and develop in a growing department? A market leading financial institution are seeking to hire a Senior Administrator - Transfer Agency who will be responsible for all aspects of shareholder servicing which includes processing subscriptions and redemptions, maintenance of the Shareholder Register, dealing with investor and client queries and providing the relevant reports to investors and clients.
- Process subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, and switches for a range of onshore and offshore funds on the relevant Transfer Agency system.
- Resolve dealing related enquiries by email and telephone, supplying information relating to funds’ portfolios, prices, dealing procedures, markets and currencies. Liaise with local offices, clients and shareholders around the world.
- Processing paperwork for trades and related activity.
- Maintain shareholder register and investor files
- Process dividend payments
- Prepare and distribute of shareholder statements and Investment Manager Reports.
- Distribute Interim and End of Year Financial Reports to Shareholders
- Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering procedures
- Reporting of Fund transactions to the Fund Accountant Teams
- Daily Reconciliation of Cash Accounts
- Timely resolution of audit requests
- Review and approve administrator processes
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience within Transfer Agency.
- Computer literacy is essential, skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of varying fund types such as Retail Funds, Mutual and Hedge Funds.
- Third level / business school qualification desirable.
- Fully understand the dealing process and rules, particularly in respect of restricted funds and delayed deals.
- To be client focused and to have a good understanding of investor related requirements.
- To assist the Team Leader as and when required (checking, distribution of workflow etc)
Apply today or contact Darragh O'Boyle on the details provided for more information.