Transfer Agency- Senior Administrator
Consultant Darragh O'Boyle
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-06-06 financial-services Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
Working as part of a dedicated Dealing Team in the Transfer Agency Department, providing high touch client service to a range Transfer Agency clients. The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and the Investor Services Centre.
***the ideal candidate needs 2-3 years’ experience within Transfer Agency ***
- A flexible approach to work and being capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Strong PC Skills
– thorough knowledge of MS Word & Excel and ability to learn systems used within the Business (Essential)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. - Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills (Essential)
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to review and resolve complex queries
- Knowledge of Fund Administration and the regulatory environment is highly desirable
- A good understanding of effective risk management
- Support the Team Leader in day to day activities and deputise in their absence
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India
- Escalation point for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team and junior team members within Ireland TA Dealing
- Day to day client reporting
- Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc
- Workflow queue management and analysis
Apply today or contact Darraght O'Boyle on the details provided for more information.