Consultant Darragh O'Boyle
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 accountancy Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
A privately owned wealth management group are seeking to add a highly motivated fund accountant to join a dedicated team focused on providing a quality service to its clients. The successful applicant will receive a broad range of experience in the administration of regulated private equity companies. Full training will be provided.
Reporting to the fund accounting manager, the successful person will be responsible for the day to day administration of private equity funds including:
- day to day administration of private equity funds including:
- Preparation of monthly net asset valuations
- Preparation of year-end and semi-annual financial statements
- Investment reporting and dealing with investment manager, custodian, regulator etc.
- Shareholder services (issuing notices, monthly statements etc)
- Processing daily trades, bank reconciliations and cash management
- Preparation of legal, tax and regulatory returns
- Assist in ad hoc projects in the area of fund administration
- At least one to two years experience in a fund accounting environment
- Business related third level qualification
- Interest in pursuing an accountancy qualification
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate and competent with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
Apply today or contact Darragh O'Boyle on the details provided for more information.