Client Relationship Manger - Funds
Salary EUR50000 - EUR55000 per annum
Consultant Darragh O'Boyle
Date posted 02 September 20192019-10-01 2019-11-01 financial-services Blackrock Dublin IE EUR 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie https://www.walterspeople.ie/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Top Client is looking for a Client Relationship Manger with Fund experience to join their team. Great opportunity.
Main duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will work closely with management in a specialist role operating outside the fund accounting teams and their respective day to day fund accounting/administration duties. The role will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Assisting Management on a day to day basis with CRM responsibilities which will encompass areas from maintaining client and other 3rd party relationships to issue resolution.
- Assisting with the set-up and on boarding of new funds/clients. This may also include an incubation period before handing down to the fund accounting teams.
- Assisting with the liquidation and fund closures as they arise.
- Co-ordination with the audit department to ensure the timely completion of audits. This will include managing the query process and ensuring the fund accounting teams are responding in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attendance of board meetings and review of board reports.
- Liaise with IT department on certain operational IT requirements. Emergency fund accounting support to teams if required eg. Holiday cover.
Please ensure your salary expectations are included in order for your application to be processed.
- The candidate must have had exporsure to CRM in a similar environment within the fund administration industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Sound knowledge of the investment funds industry.
- Strong understanding of the entire valuation process.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to positively influence team morale.
- Motivate and guide other team members.
- Take ownership of designated tasks.
- Knowledge of PFS PAXUS an advantage but not essential.