Top Financial Services Company in Dublin is looking for a strong candidate with Client Services, Cash and Position Reconciliations experience to join this growing team
Location – Dublin
Salary – 46,000 Euro
• Daily reconciliation of all cash balances and transactions of a dedicated group of funds. Reconciliations against custody cash statements are performed using applications within the ALTO Platform.
• Ensuring all cash breaks are investigated, following up with either internal departments or custodians. Resolving them as soon as practical to ensure the trading data in the front office system remains accurate.
• Dealing promptly with all queries from Portfolio Managers regarding cash balances projected in the front office system. Queries may also come from other departments such as Risk.
• Monthly reconciliations of security positions of a dedicated group of funds. Reconciliations are performed against custody data using applications within the ALTO Platform.
• Responsibilities under the Stock Reconciliations process mirror those of the Cash Reconciliation.
• To reconcile the NAVs generated in the front office system against the Fund Administrators NAV. The frequency of reconciliation is dependent on each fund, as is the level of detail of reconciliation.
• Ensuring breaks are investigated and any issues in the front office system are resolved.
• Liaising with the Investments and Risk teams in relation to any queries on these NAVs.
• Production of client reporting at the required frequency and within set deadlines.
• Reviewing and performing controls on the content of the reports, querying with internal departments to resolve any issues.
• Accuracy and a high level of attention to detail are essential.
• Proactive and skilled in relation to identifying, analyzing and solving problems
• Ability to work independently, but with an understanding of when to ask questions
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform routine tasks
• Good time management, organizational skills and ability to prioritise
If you are interested in this role please apply here or contact me directly on email@example.com or 0858154571
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR55000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 21 September 2023AML Specialist - Financial Services - Permanent - Dublin
Salary: EUR77000 - EUR100000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 06 September 2023Top Financail Company is looking for a Senor Financial Advisor to join this growing team and have 4 to 5 years experience
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 04 September 2023Client Onboarding Manager - Permanent - Dublin - Financial Services
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 17 August 2023Client Onboarding Manager - Permanent - Dublin - Financial Services
Salary: EUR85000 - EUR100000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 04 August 2023Top Wealth Management Company is looking for Senior Financial Advisors with over 4 to 5 years experience who have the QFA and are looking to progress in their career