Investment Project Manager - 600 Euro per day
Top Financial Services Company is looking for a Senior Investments Project Manager to join this growing team
Investments Solutions Project Manager
Location – Dublin
Salary – 600 Euro per day
• Coordinate and prioritise project tasks to ensure key milestones are achieved on schedule.
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
• Manage timelines to meet business requirements and guarantee operational and business readiness.
• Establish and maintain project plans and dashboards to support communication to senior management and to clients where relevant.
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of projects to stakeholders at different levels of seniority with differing objectives and goals. Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
• Work with third party service providers and vendors to ensure they are prepared to service the Company
• Ensure the project is delivered within contractual obligations and any specific regulatory requirements.
• Identify and manage the risks that may affect the completion of projects, detect unstated assumptions and escalate where appropriate.
• The Senior Project Manager must have exceptional organizational skills, as the majority of their time will be coordinating tasks, directing resources and staying aware of all aspects of the projects.
• Communication skills need to be at the highest level, as managers must convey project status to various audiences, in addition to communicating goals and tasks with project team members.
• Troubleshooting is another required skill. The project manager is responsible for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations.
• Influencing and leading is an important attribute. The project manager has to lead a working group comprised from multiple teams and organisations.
If you are interested in this role please apply here or contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0858154571
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR60000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 19 January 2024Top Financial Advisory Company is looking for a Mortgage Advisor to join this growing team
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR50000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 16 January 2024Internal Controls Analyst - Dublin - Insurance - Permanent