Policy Administrator - Italian (3 month FTC)
Consultant David Torpey
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-02 insurance Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
A leading insurance company are looking for a dynamic individual with a “can-do” and “hands-on” attitude to provide customer service to policy holders and other internal departments within the company, the Group and the distributor.
Required Qualifications and experience:
- Experience of the life assurance business or financial industry in general
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Italian language
- Technically competent, to include exposure, know how or knowledge some or all of the following: proficiency in MS Excel and Word, SQL Server, web technologies, Life 400, workflow
- Flexible, self-motivated, team player with willingness to learn
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process post sale transactions: change of owner/life assured, surrenders, cancellations, death claims, fund switches, ensuring they are carried out regularly and to the highest standards.
- Process documentation in relation to the technical administration of life insurance policies
- Carry out Due Diligence checks and overall policy documentation vetting
- Provide excellent customer service
- Verify the correct release of payment instructions
- Ensure that all communications to clients are sent within deadlines and all clients’ queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Contribute with the Operations Department’s continuous review and improvement of internal procedures
- General administration/ad-hoc duties as and when required
Apply today or contact David Torpey on the details provided for more information.