Italian Operations Administrator
Salary EUR32000 - EUR35000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Darragh O'Boyle
Date posted 02 September 20192019-10-01 2019-11-01 insurance Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 32000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie https://www.walterspeople.ie/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Top Company is looking for a strong candidate with Cross Border Insuracne experience and who is fluent in Italian.
Skill/knowledge requirements Professional Experience
- Candidates should have at least 5 years experience in the Financial Services Industry in a Client management and Operations role
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years Cross border Insurance experience for the Italian market
- Attention to detail is a prerequisite
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and work well within a team environment with people from varied nationalities and cultures
- Fluency in Italian is a necessity.
- Fluency in verbal and written English is excellent
- A good team player.
- Positive attitude towards understanding and contributing to the broader operating environment
- Self-motivated with an ability to work on own initiative aswell as within a team. Ability to work within an internationally diverse market place.
- Ability to own and solve problems
- Self motivated, with ability to work on own initiative.
- Good IT skills with a good knowledge of the MS office suite.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to design new processes
- Good numerical skills required.
- High standard of computer skills, microsoft suite
- Maintain calm and professional even when working under pressure.
- Flexible and ability to multi-task.
- Must be client centric and ability to foster relationships
Description of activities Operations function – Life Products
Life products within this Company are marketed to high net worth individuals across a number of key markets within the EU predominantly Italy, UK , Spain and Germany. The distribution channel for these markets is the network of independent interrmediaries.
The role of the Operations function within this Company is to ensure that all aspects of the operations process for new and existing business are run smoothly and efficiently. It is essential that exemplary client servicing is provided to both the intermediary, external asset managers and custodians.
The candidate will be part of a small team of dedicated Operations personnel, reporting into a Team Leader.
General activities of Operations department
- Conducting checks on new applications, taking into account varying market specific requirements.
- Undertaking all existing business servicing including switches, top ups and surrenders.
- Production of high quality and accurate client documentation in local languages to agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Liaison mainly with intermediaries across different markets, including sales and operations management.
Main tasks and Responsibilities
- Adhering to procedures laid down for all activities of the Operations department.
- Managing own daily work tasks and workflows.
- Producing high quality client documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaising with Intermediaries and fund management companies as required across all markets.
- Participate in process improvement projects.