Entry,Junior and Senior Pension Administrators
We are currently recruiting fro a number of Entry,Junior and Senior Pension Administrators on behalf of a large Investment Management Company. Brilliant salary package on offer. Dublin South based.
- Administration and management of a portfolio of corporate client schemes
- Ensuring all aspects of the day-to-day admin of each scheme are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Dealing with enquiries from client companies and scheme members
- Liaising with Consultants and Client Managers to ensure that all aspects of the client file are compliant
Experience Level Requirements:
- No previous experience but must hold relevant degree: Entry level Role
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within a similar role : Junior Level Role
- A minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience within a Pensions Administrator or Senior Administrator role : Senior Level Role
- BA (Hons) Degree within a Business or Finance related discipline
- Demonstrate a high level of business and financial commercial awareness
Salary: EUR24000 - EUR40000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 08 June 2022We are recruiting for the roles of Senior Pension Administrator on behalf of an investment firm. Based in Dublin South Competitive salary ranges, reflective of the market.