Consultant Sarah Owen
Date posted 07 March 20192019-03-11 2019-05-06 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie
Are you working towards your QFA qualification and have an interest in sales? Are you keen to manage your own portfolio? We have an exciting opportunity for a financial advisor in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Advisor
- Generating leads as well as following up on referrals as required, to increase the number of new customers
- Develop and manage an agreed portfolio, to maintain customer relationships and to increase revenue
- Maintain customer relationships and meet their product needs, to build long-term customer-centric relationships with tailored solutions
- Improve customer experience for new and existing customers, to lead and increase of uptake on products and long-term customer retention and growth
- Ensure the Capability Model is planned in advance and optimised daily, to maximise efficient use of time
- Implement agreed local marketing and sales initiatives, to maximise return in investment of new products
- Drive process efficiency's, to ensure all controllable costs are kept with agreed budget
As the Financial Advisor you will have completed 3 modules of APA's or be working towards the QFA. You will have branch banking sales experience and should be driven and enthusiastic in the area of sales and business development.
Please contact the Walters People Team on 01 633 4111 for more information