POSITION: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT GRADE: ACCOUNTANT DEPARTMENT: FINANCE REPORTING TO: FINANCE DIRECTOR
OUTLINE OF COMPANY
RCI Bank and Services (“RCI”) is a credit institution and a 100% subsidiary of Renault SA. RCI provides finance for the sales of Renault Group brands (Renault, Renault Samsung Motors, Dacia) and the Nissan Group (Nissan, Infiniti, Datsun) in 36 countries in Europe, Americas, Africa - Middle East – India, Eurasia and Asia-Pacific. The company has been supervised by the European Central Bank since 2016.
The branch in Ireland opened in 2011 and has provided more than €1 billion in automobile finance to date.
OUTLINE OF ROLE
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the candidate will work with on the production of monthly financial statements during month-end closing, be responsible or back-up for the day-to-day financial transactions including cash management, bank reconciliations, Management system/accounting system reconciliations, Inter-company agreements, accounts payable/receivable, central bank reports and tax returns.
- Participation to month-end closing process
- Reporting to Consolidation team in France
- General ledger accounting and manual entries in SAP
- VAT and other tax reports to Revenue
- Central bank statistical reports
- Bank and systems reconciliations
- Suppliers and staff expenses payments
- Follow-up of all accounting tasks and assistance to the team in terms of:
- Formalization of the work done
- Quality assessment of the accounting tasks performed by the team
- Audit preparation and follow-up together with Finance Director
- Ensure right level of documentation to ensure business continuity
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects may be required from time-to-time
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant or solid accounting previous experiences.
- Experience in accounting in the banking or financial services sector would be a plus
- Strong skills in Excel.
- SAP system experience required
- Ability to work under pressure, be autonomous and use own initiative
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving company goals
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to learn quickly