SAP - Project Manager
This position is responsible to the Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer and will work closely with the maintenance and Production teams on the implementation of SAP project.
Key Responsibilities for SAP – Project Manager:
- In line with training and applicable procedures, conduct all duties in a way that promotes company values, & best practice standards relating to health, safety, environmental & quality performance.
- To be a role model for company’s core values at all times
- Conduct testing to test whether the solution design and build meets the submitted requirements. Report and re-test defects.
- Support in providing right Data Migration inputs
- Perform pre-load and post- load business validations of data identified for load for SIT, UAT and Production
- Mentor and support end users with business processes adoption and execution in the new S/4 system
- Raise incidents in Information Service Management (ITSM) for post go live issues
- Any other duties as required during SAP implementation
Key Requirements for SAP – Project Manager:
- This position requires a third level qualification in Engineering with 3 or more years’ experience in the maintenance/project engineering field or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA is an advantage.
- The successful candidate must be a good communicator with good verbal and written communication skills enabling them to work co-operatively and effectively to establish and maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders at all levels. They must be able to adapt to changing demands and work as part of a team.
- He/she must be computer literate.
This level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role.
For a confidential conversation regarding this position please apply or reach out to James Brown at 085 871 9083 or firstname.lastname@example.org.