Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Chloe Ryan
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 admin-and-secretarial Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie
Are you a reliable office administrator? Do you want to be part of ensuring the smooth running of the company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth. A market leading company is seeking a office administrator who will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. You will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision, be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
If you have exceptional people skills, a professional demeanour and coolness under pressure - Apply today!
For more information contact Chloe Ryan on the details provided. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.