Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 real-estate-and-property Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie
A well known real estate firm, are looking to hire a team assistant for their Digital Team. The team assistant will report to the senior development analyst and will provide general administration support to a team of 11 development professionals. You will be extremely organised, will have strong attention to detail, and strong IT skills.
The responsibilities of the team assistant:
- Assisting the team at all levels with day to day tasks (calendars, admin assistance, preparing/proof reading documents etc.)
- Managing extensive soft and hard copy filing system, including archiving, backups, logs and schedules
- Coordinating central database files sharing with all members of Development Team and external consultants and contractors, arranging and supervising appropriate access levels
- Preparation of letters and legal cover sheets
- Managing utilities connections (gas, electricity, broadband, water) and coordinating reconciliations with the Contractor, handover to AM Team and external PM
- Arranging regular photos from the construction site
- Ensuring all videos are up to date
- Preparation of various presentations: before and after pictures, site update, time-lapse presentations, power point presentations to the Business and potential or future tenants
- Coordinating preparation, prints and set ups of all materials as required
- Verifying project and entity details for all documents and queries
- Assisting the Senior Development Analyst as and when required
You will have 2+ years administration experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external colleagues along with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. You will have the ability to ability to operate in a fast-moving environment with the flexibility to adapt and change quickly. You will have excellent IT skills and ideally a good knowledge of or experience in using graphic software. Most importantly, you will have excellent command of English and the ability to support a team thoroughly.
If you are interested in the team assistant role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly for more information.