Clerical Officer - Registrations
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Alexandra Rickard
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 admin-and-secretarial Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
Do you want to work for a market leading company as a registrations officer? Read more on this excellent opportunity.
- Maintaining the four Divisions of the Register of Medical Practitioners, a register of all medical practitioners legally entitled to work in Ireland
- Ensuring high standards of medical education and training
- Setting standards for the maintenance of professional competence
- Promoting good medical practice
- Report to one of the Registration Managers on matters pertaining to the conduct of the business of the Registration section
- Process and examine applications for registration and supporting documentation
- Maintain and input information on the database.
- Provide administrative assistance to identified projects and programmes in the section
- Assist with specific tasks and ongoing procedures in the Registration section
- Organise and assist managing information and documentation relevant to tasks and ongoing procedures within the section, including use of relevant information systems
- Observe organisational policies and procedures relevant to the role and to assigned tasks and procedures.
- Draft and type correspondence
- Assist in the provision of statistics and maintain data storage for reporting purposes
- Maintain relevant database and systems
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time
- Knowledge and understanding of procedures and activities within a statutory framework
- Ability to flex and adapt to changing demands, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to be clear, comprehensive and concise in communications, including reports and minutes
- Organised approach and strong attention to detail in managing information, including file management and use of ICT
- Ability to work independently under supervision, to demonstrate initiative and to work as part of a team
- Work with confidential information and maintain confidentiality
For further information or to apply today, please contact Alex Rickard on the details provided.