Consultant Alexandra Rickard
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-14 admin-and-secretarial Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
A company providing asset and liability management services to the Irish Government who evolved from a single function agency managing the National Debt to a manager of a complex portfolio of public assets and liabilities is seeking to hire an administrator to join their team.
You will provide the necessary secretarial, administrative and clerical assistance to the various functions within the company as may be required.
The main duty would be to provide secretarial support to Claims Managers which would entail a large volume of Dictaphone typing, filing, management of incoming post and various other administrative duties.
- Provide large volume of Dictaphone typing on daily basis
- Provide administrative assistance to the Claims Managers
- Managing large volume of emails and saving on document management systems
- Ability to manage Claims Management systems
- Provide holiday cover for administrative team when required
- Organise/maintain incoming post/e-mails for Claims Manager
- Ad hoc administrative e.g. filing, meeting coordination tasks, diary management etc.
- Opening large volumes of post and scanning
- Administering the file closures process
- Work in a paperlite environment
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role involving large volume of Dictaphone typing
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office suite products
- Insurance/legal background is advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a strong team member
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-manage and proactively drive tasks to conclusion
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional, discrete and confidential in approach at all times
If you are interested in this administrator role, please apply today or contact Alexandra Rickard for more information.