Team PA/ Office Assistant
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Hazel McCabe
Date posted 27 November 20192019-12-02 2020-01-26 admin-and-secretarial Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie https://www.walterspeople.ie/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A market leading private and corporate client service provider based in Dublin 2 are recruiting a Team PA/ Office Assistant on a permanent basis.
Our client are recognised for their dynamic culture and commercial expertise, supporting investment success for their clients. The right candidate will provide high quality secretarial support to the directors of the Dublin office, carrying out a range of support tasks, assisting the wider Dublin team. In addition, the role will entail providing a full range of office management activities.
Supporting the directors of the Dublin Office
- Daily diary management
- Organising travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Arranging meetings, lunches, conferences.
- Amending and producing documentation
- Maintain the clients contact database.
- Basic client administration
- Opening and setting up of new files and matters.
- Liaising with IT department to resolve any issues.
- Liaising with overseas offices with HR related matters
- Preparing expense claims for senior staff.
- Liasing with Finance team, producing and sending monthly reports.
Office Management Tasks
- Assisting in the set-up and maintenance of internal systems
- Maintaining petty cash.
- Admin tasks relating to the premises
- Facilities and organising office maintenance
- Ordering stationery.
- Assisting other offices in connection with attending Embassies to have documentation
- Deliver documents to the Companies Registry Office.
- Minimum of Leaving Certificate standard.
Requirements and Skills
- Previous document management and administration experience
- Proficient in Key IT packages and proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Experience in a financial services environment is desirable.
- The ability to use initiative and work independently in a small office environment.
- Willingness to get involved and work as part of the team.
- The ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
- The ability to manage time and prioritise workflow.
If you are interested apply today or contact Hazel McCabe on the details provided for more information.