Consultant Hazel McCabe
Date posted 29 November 20192019-12-02 2020-01-28 admin-and-secretarial Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 32000 32000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie https://www.walterspeople.ie/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is seeking a Company Secretary for a full-time 12-month fixed term contract role in North Dublin. The role will offer the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional and environment. The successful candidate will work heavily with logistics of international board meetings and be skilled in diary management and assisting with board packs.
- Responsible for submitting and maintaining of files with the Companies Registration Office
- Diary management for board members, preparing bard packs and minute taking
- Monitoring of company secretarial filing dates and communication of same internally;
- Maintenance of statutory registers on internal systems and updating minute books and statutory registers;
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and internal trackers
- Assistance with other internal compliance matters as and when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Company secretarial, Administration or PA experience is essential
- Experience in diary management is essential
- Good working knowledge of company law.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.