Group Pensions Administrator
Our client is a leading Financial Services firm, specialising in Pensions & Investments. They're based in Dublin South and looking for an experienced Group Pensions Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of Group Pensions Administrator:
- Administration and management of a portfolio of corporate client Insured Schemes
- Ensuring all aspects of the day-to-day admin of each scheme are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Dealing with enquiries from client companies and scheme members
- Liaising with Consultants and Client Managers to ensure that all aspects of the client file are compliant.
Skills & Attributes of Group Pensions Administrator:
- Degree within a Business or Finance related discipline or equivalent experience within a Pensions Admin role
- Demonstrate a high level of business and financial commercial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong focus on numerical skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- Team player with effective communication skills
If you're interested in this role, please Apply Now or email your CV to email@example.com
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 29 June 2022Our client is a leading company within the Aerospace industry. They're keen for an experienced Legal Executive to join their growing, busy team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting position to join a global company with endless opportunities available. Offices are based in Dublin South but there is a hybrid model in place.
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR40000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 21 June 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of Expense Administrator on behalf of a Construction company. Based in Dublin South - Hybrid Capacity. Brilliant salary package.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 14 June 2022A South Dublin based Manufacturing and Production/Design company is seeking an experienced Mobile Business Development Executive to join their established team.