Our client is a Public Sector and Government body based in Dublin City Centre. They're looking for a Regulation Executive to join their Compliants & Investigations department on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a public body with lots of career development opportunities
Responsibilities of Regulation Executive:
- Reporting to the Head of Complaints & Investigations, providing organisational and administrative support within the Directorate of Regulation
- Assist and support in investigating complaints, conducting interviews and taking statements from relevant persons, and procuring relevant documentation and reports
- Provide administrative support to the Directorate’s solicitors, managers and case officers in preparing documentation and support for the progression of complaints
- Attend meetings and take minutes when required
- Meet and communicate with members of the public/relevant parties
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Skillts & Attributes of Regulation Executive:
- 2+ years experience working within an administrative role
- Ability to be flexible, adaptablable to changing demands and an excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills & confident when meeting with various members of the company/public
- Ability to work with confidential information
If you're interested in this position, please Apply Now or email your CV to email@example.com
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 29 June 2022A leading IT/Software company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking a Graduate Customer Support Consultant to join their established team working remotely
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 15 June 2022A Dublin City Centre based government body is seeking an experienced Marketing/Digital Communications Executive to join their established team on a permanent basis.
Salary: EUR30000 - EUR35000 per annum + 5% Bonus, VHI, PensionLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 27 May 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of French Speaking Underwriting Assistant, on behalf of a large insurance company. Based in Dublin City Centre Brilliant salary package and progression opportunities. Flexible Hybrid working.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 04 May 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of German Underwriting Assistant, on behalf of a large insurance company. Based in Dublin City Centre, hybrid role. Brilliant salary package and progression opportunities.