A leading Dublin based Leisure and Sport gaming company are looking for a Team Assistant to join their team. This role is to provide professional, diligent and pro-active day-to-day administrative support to the Group Director of Corporate Communications & Group Director of Corporate Development while also providing more specific support to the team by way of group/event calendar management support, invoice processing and travel logistics.
The responsibilities of the Team Assistant include:
- Support the arrangement/ logistics of more complex meetings for the wider team
- Deal with third parties, senior members of management and employees by phone, face to face or email
- Arrange travel arrangements, including overseas travel and itinerary arrangement
- Adding suppliers to the system and processing invoices while also running expenses for the Directors using the software Oracle
- Ability to work flexibly such as assisting with travel or logistics outside of working office hours on occasion or be able to work longer days as needed to fulfil certain priorities that may arise.
- As they are a Global company - travel to overseas offices may be required from time to time
The skills required for the Team Assistant include:
- Previous experience supporting a team
- Ability to work with various styles and personalities while being comfortable dealing with people at all levels of seniority
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a high degree of resilience, perseverance, focus and commitment
- Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
- Experience in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Salary: EUR28000 - EUR32000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 15 September 2022A leading financial service firm is seeking a Junior Recruitment Coordinator to join their established team based in Dublin City Centre
Salary: EUR30000 - EUR35000 per annumLocation: LouthDate posted: 13 September 2022We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator role on behalf of a Consultancy company
Salary: EUR30000 - EUR35000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 30 August 2022A leading Irish Food Retail company is seeking a Receptionist/Administrator to join their expanding team. This role will be based in North Dublin.