Sotware Validation Specialist
A growing software company who have recently entered the Irish market are looking for a Software Validation Specialist for their Dublin office
The Software Validation Specialist is responsible for understanding software validation in a government regulated environment with special attention to the Software Development Lifecycle, Product Lifecycle, and Project Lifecycle validation processes which meet regulatory requirements
Key accountabilities of the Software Validation Specialist
- Work with internal team members in implementation of improved capabilities in the areas of documentation
- Assist in performing analysis of current validation situations, review internal controls.
- Propose validation improvement suggestions.
- Compose and document validation strategies; Validation Plans, Validation Summary Reports, and any other validation documents that are required.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure validation activities are executed in a compliant fashion.
- Interface with the team members to ensure compliance with the Software Development, Product and Project Lifecycles
As the Software Validation Specialist you will have
- Demonstrable experience in validation and quality management activities within a similar organization.
- Knowledge and experience with validation and quality management of Software Development, Product and Project Lifecycles in a clinical trial and software development context
- High degree of self-motivation and attention to detail. Superior verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to deliver information effectively and facilitate team processes in person and via telephone or e-mail.
- Ability to work collaboratively and take direction from multiple inputs.
If you are interested in discussing the Software Valdiation Specialist position, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR48000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 June 2022Our client is a global Insurance company looking for an experienced Employee Relations Specialist to join their team on an initial 6 month basis. This role can be based from Dublin, Derry or Belfast. It is an exciting opportunity to join such a big company with potential for contract to be extended.
Salary: EUR60000 - EUR65000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 June 2022Our client is a global Insurance company looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their team on an initial 6 month basis. This role can be based from Dublin, Derry or Belfast & will have a key focus on the Northern Ireland market. It is an exciting opportunity to join such a big company with potential for contract to be extended