Graduate Customer Support Consultant
A leading IT/Software company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking a Graduate Customer Support Consultant to join their established team working remotely
Graduate Customer Support Consultant Skills:
- Social media, support, marketing, or communications skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - attention to detail required.
- Expertise with social media communication tools.
- Experience helping customers with diverse backgrounds and varying experience levels.
- Ability to quickly read and comprehend large amounts of information
Graduate Customer Support Consultant Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver high-quality, customer-centric responses to Adobe Creative Cloud customers on social media channels, forums, and other messaging apps.
- Be knowledgeable and communicate with our customers in a friendly, eloquent, and professional way.
- Monitor brand keywords, executive escalations, and social influencers for support opportunities.
- Understand the usage of latest social media platforms, tools, and services to provide recommendations for social support improvements.
Salary: EUR24000 - EUR26000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 18 July 2022We are currently recruiting for multiple Graduate Entry level roles on behalf of a very well known Financial Services company.
Salary: EUR26000 - EUR27000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 15 July 2022Our client is one of the Big 4 and they're looking for recent graduates to join their team on a contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience with one of the biggest global firms and their clients. Candidates can be based in Dublin City Centre, Dublin South, Dublin North & Kildare
Salary: EUR31384 - EUR31390 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 14 July 2022Our client is a leading Public Sector and Government body based in Dublin City Centre. They're looking for an Executive Officer- Corporate Governance & Council to join their team on an initial 1 year contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join the public sector with endless career development opportunities available.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 15 June 2022A Dublin City Centre based government body is seeking an experienced Marketing/Digital Communications Executive to join their established team on a permanent basis.