Customer Service Manager
We are currently recruiting for the role of Customer Service Manager on behalf of a well known company.
Based in Dublin South with a hybrid scheme on offer.
Brilliant work-life balance and salary package.
- General operations management
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and policies, in particular with grants agreements
- Attending regular Operations meetings
Management of workforce planning, recruitment, performance management, grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Responsible for administration and finance in relation to the operations
- Responsible for funding applications and budgetary planning at all stages
- Participate and work within a performance management process with annual appraisal and review
3 to 5 years plus experience working a call-centre or customer service environment
Proven ability in managing a team
Good understanding of budgeting and grants processes
Good communication skills and highly organised
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR50000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 15 November 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of HR Project Specialist within the Financial Services industry.
Salary: EUR75000 - EUR80000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 07 October 2022We are currently recruiting for a Strategic HR Business Partner, in a large Financial Services company.
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR60000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 07 October 2022We are currently recruiting for an Employee Relations Business Partner on behalf of a Not For Profit company.
Salary: EUR43000 - EUR47000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 06 October 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of Planning & Performance Specialist on behalf of a well known Financial Services company.