Junior Customer Service
A leading vehicle fleet specialist company in Dublin is looking for a Junior Customer Service to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Junior Customer Service:
- Working as part of their call centre team processing and logging high volume of calls - these can be calls for vehicle maintenance or repair
- Support broken down drivers who may require roadside assistance
- Offer excellent junior customer service to every customer
- Direct vehicles on to preferred supplier of the company for any/ all repairs
Requirements of the Junior Customer Service :
- Team player who can participate in team goals
- Interest in automotive industry is desirable
- Can travel to Dublin office 4 days a week
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 14 March 2023A leading automotive management and leasing providing company in Dublin is looking for a Frontline Specialist.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 08 February 2023We are currently recruiting for an SME Account Manager for a leading multi-national fleet leasing company.
Salary: EUR32000 - EUR35000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 25 January 2023We are currently recruiting for an SME Account Manager for a leading multi-national fleet leasing company.
Salary: EUR25000 - EUR30000 per annumLocation: MonaghanDate posted: 22 March 2023A premium food producer in Monaghan is looking for a HR Administrator to join their Human Resources and Personnel team on a permanent basis.
Salary: EUR25000 - EUR30000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 22 March 2023A leading Accountancy firm in Dublin is looking for a Office Administrator (Onsite) to join their team to work as part of the Operations Team. The right candidate will help provide administration support and assist with reception services.