Customer Service Advisor
Are you a Customer Service Representative seeking a new customer service job that offers you defined career progression?
A leading automotive management and fleet leasing company is looking for a customer service rep to join its team and work closely with the Customer Service Manager.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service:
• Working as part of a team, efficiently and professionally process and log telephone and OCM case enquiries
• Direct incoming calls to appropriate parties
• Complaint handling
• Nurture and developer current and new relationships with clients and drivers
Requirements of the Customer Service:
• 1+ years customer service /call centre experience
• Passion for the automotive industry
• Approachable and driven individual
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
This is a great time to join this company and work in a team of people focused on providing excellent customer service. Developing the team’s potential is key and there are lots of opportunities for training and development.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to discuss it further along with many other exciting positions we have live, apply below or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org