We are currently recruiting for the role of Executive Assistant on behalf of a very well known Financial Services company. This role offers a brilliant salary package. Hybrid capacity, with offices based in Dublin City Centre.
- Manage scheduling for director
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive(s)
- Organise and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Answer and respond to phone calls
- Prioritise emails and respond when necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain various records and documents
- Report on Financial such as expenses
- Organise general staff events
- Previous experience supporting a director in a medium to large company
- Experience in Financial Services would be highly beneficial
- Ability to self motivate and highly organised
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 17 June 2022A leading asset management/financial services company is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their established team in Dublin City Centre
Salary: EUR150 - EUR195 per dayLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 30 June 2022We are currently looking for a receptionist on a temporary basis, on behalf of our Financial Services client. Based in Dublin City Centre. July dates. Brilliant salary on offer.
Salary: EUR250.00 - EUR270.00 per dayLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 29 June 2022Our client is a leading Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre. They're looking for an Office Assistant/Planning Associate to join their team on a temporary, rolling contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global firm, with potential for the role to be permanent.
Salary: EUR280.00 - EUR300.00 per dayLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is a leading Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre. They're looking for an experienced HR Recruitment Coordinator to join their busy team on an initial 12 month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global firm, with strong view to extension & potential for permanency
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 09 June 2022A leading Financial Services/Asset Management organization is seeking an Investments Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in their offices in Dublin City Centre.