We are currently recruiting fro a Personal Assistant within an Entertainment professional services company
We are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant on behalf of an entertainment company.
Hybrid working - Dublin South based
Brilliant salary package
Opportunity to work with a globally well known company
- Liaising closely with Partners and Directors to coordinate meetings, events and diaries
- Managing and booking travel and managing expenses
- Leading communications with wider team
- Action and following up from group meetings
- Assisting to maintain the key clients and contacts of the BU on the firm's CRM system
- Co-ordinating staff Performance Review Process and Probation Reviews
- Driving monthly time sheet approval process
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior personnel
- Promoting Business Consulting both internally and externally
- 3+ years previous experience in a similar capacity, working with multiple senior stakeholders
- Previous experience working in an legal area/as a legal secretary, is hugely advantageous
- Good communicator - highly articulate with excellent report writing skills
- Flexibility required
Salary: EUR30000 - EUR40000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 09 March 2023We are currently recruiting for the role of Junior Company Secretary on behalf of a well known consulting firm.
Salary: EUR30000 - EUR38000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 20 February 2023We are currently recruiting for the role of HR Coordinator on behalf of a Financial Services company
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 16 February 2023Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent A leading financial services firm are seeking a Fleet Specialist to join their firm on a permanent basis, based in South Dublin.