ICT Project Manager
A Dublin medical facility is looking for a ICT Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis
The right candidate will support in the service development and improvement of projects. The purpose of this role is to ensure that all IT projects are delivered to cost, time and quality requirements while following the required standards, frameworks and processes
Responsibilities for the ICT Project Manager role:
- Work alongside the Director of ICT and stakeholders to define programme of work and scope for all individual projects.
- Bring in robust project management methodology in line with the HSE improvement programme management methodologies while enabling processes to enable successful project performance and delivery
- Be able to develop and manage the project plan/ programme
- Be able to manage and identify all resources/ funding assigned to project
- Manage the progress of projects up to completion
Key Skills for the ICT Project Manager:
- Experience and knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of management responsibility and demonstration of initiative, including decision making
- Understanding of how to improve efficiency within a work environment with an ability to evolve and adapt to changing environments
- Knowledge of the Irish Health Services and the HSE reform including Slaintecare
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 29 September 2022A Leisure and Sport company in Dublin is looking for a HR Manager to join their team on a hybrid model. The company is product and tech-focused, operating multiple brands (online and retail) in the gaming market. The ideal candidate would be part of a small team in a growing environment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 15 September 2022A leading insurance/reinsurance company based in Dublin is looking for a HR Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Salary: EUR75000 - EUR80000 per annumLocation: CavanDate posted: 07 September 2022We are currently recrutiing for the role of Head of Human Resources on behalf of a maunfactoring company